Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Recipe Courtesy of LowCarbFriends, Posted by Kevinpa, Member
- 2 cups All Purpose Low Carb Flour Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon low carb granulated sweetener, your favorite
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until the dough forms a ball. Turn dough onto a flour dusted surface. Fold the dough in half and knead a half dozen times, adding enough flour to keep dough from sticking to your hands.
Carefully roll the dough out to 1/2 inch thick. With a 3 inch flour coated cutter, cut dough into biscuits and place biscuits on a greased baking sheet leaving an inch in between each biscuit.
Bake in a 450 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 10 biscuits at approximately 3 carbs each.